Friday 6 August 2010

Jog for Hope

So this is my second time on a marathon race.
But this time, I improved :D
I got around the 10 plus place for this race.
Sadly, NO PRIZE as prizes are only given to the first 5 winners.
SAD CASE.
:(((


Anyway, I felt happy about it thou.
Didn't know I actually have the ability to do that.
And I remembered my parents were like "YOU SURE YOU CAN RUN OR NOT??"

LOL.


Actually I was supposed to go together with my classmates one.
About 16-18 of them one.
Maybe I think they committed too early till they forgot the date or some of them got some stuffs to do last minute.
So in the end, I am the only one going.
LOL.
Luckily, my world best besties actually AGREED to go with me.
Since registration fee is paid right?
To me I'll also go lar :)



Holding our certs with joy.
:D







I felt something different with my shoes when I was running, other than the fact that I'm wearing an undersized shoe.
Once the race is done, the answer revealed too.
Both shoes' rubber came out.
It's time for a new pair.
:D




Met our CH junior. We used to take the same school bus.


Showing some sexayyy asses :)


See both slim legs?
Some one is still comparing.
=.=




Toodles. That's US.





Love you both so much lar :D


Had dim sum after that :)



3 comments:

Mic said...

yerr~ dear next time asked me to attend also arr~

MaggieMTMT said...

oh yaaaaa ;)
you la having finals whattttttt ;(((
okok nxt time will call you yeah :D

Mic said...

hehehe~ you said de arr....><
yalo... final... haiz...
洩氣了