Monday 18 October 2010

I am in a high tolerance mode.

October is not a favorable month for me, AT ALL.
Sorry to those who love Octobers, but I just have to say that this year's October is killing me.

First off, I shall start off with saying that my maid went back to her hometown for one month.
Which means my whole family will be doing her usual work loads for one whole month.
Doing house chores are fine actually, but not at a crucial moment whereby assignments and tutorial works are piling up higher than the Mt Everest.
You see, I head to school before the sun shines and come back home during the dark.
Meaning, I never see the sunlight when I'm at home.
Sounds pathetic? Wait, I'm not done.

When I'm back home, I need to wash the dishes, wash my own clothes. Sometimes if I'm lucky enough, I'll help my mom on cooking. And then wash her cooking utensils.
And then, if it's my turn ( as me and my bro take turns doing some jobs), I will need to sweep and wipe the floors.
Weekends are never free so far. It's packed with HOME ACTIVITIES.

Secondly, October babies are burning a hole in my pocket.
Like SERIOUSLY.
Never have I encountered with so many birthdays in a month. And  it's like almost all are celebrating.
Secret Recipe cake, Canton-i, TGIF, Crepe cakes, Melaka Trip, Esquire Kitchen, presentsssssssssss.... And the list doesn't end there.
WALAOEHH :(((
I think I would just switch to a vegetarian for the following year to reduce some expenditure then.

Thirdly, family issues.
I know it's not good to reveal and I won't be revealing any here.
I'll just summarize it into a sentence.
" Please, don't take things for granted, and we're never correct at ALL TIMES."


I really want to do the things I want. I know I sounded selfish here.
But seriously, it's a very tensed month.
I really need some fresh air.
And to be frank, my vacations so far are with books or laptops along.
How the hell am I supposed to enjoy my life on a vacation weih???
Shitass hectic. DAMN.


P.S Too darn a lot of posts to update on my blog. And I've got a number of outdated posts.
Darn. I think I shall reschedule every single thing then. :(

No comments: