Friday 7 January 2011

Weee :) Time for some talks.

My cousin and aunt from NZ just went back yesterday.
It was a really nice month for December to have them at our place.
Yes, I did hell loads of shopping together with my cousin sister.
Hahahaha :P
Really hope to have them back here, or even better, I'll go to NZ next time.

One of the things that I shopped together with her. 
Went into Toys R Us. 
It took me quite an effort to get them actually.
Went from OneU to Ikano :P
Come to think of it I'm really crazy huh?
What's so special about this bracelet thingy which you go to the TOY STORE to get it?
See the picture below yo!!!!

The bands are SHAPED :)
OMG so freaking cute right???
I got to know that they existed after the camp I attended back last month.
It's given to me by my mentor Katie :)
Seen the dinosaur shaped above with pink and yellow colour?
That's the one she gave and I never take it off after camp up till now.
The juniors all have them :D
The picture above are part of my collection only.
I have MORE of them :)))
Hihihihihi :DDD

Below are some shots taken at IKEA, when I went there together with my cousin.
 I will definitely make my room like this.
:)

 My dream wardrobe.
Awh~~~
Stood there quite long to admire the details.

 I will be rich in future.
Oh yes I will.
:D

Head back to Uni to be a student helper.
These are the things we did.
 Packing 1100 of these.
All for new intakes.

 Ever since the status of Uni College switched to UNIVERSITY, so many things changed.
The packaging, the t-shirts, the booklets yada yada.

There are loads more actually.
Didn't managed to snap any pictures thou.
Haha.

Friggin fed up with the newly opened yogurt ice-cream store at campus--- SNOGURT
Use their stupid tactics to attract people to buy lar.
I kena lor. T.T
Initially 30%, then 15%, when I buy that time, 10%.

It seems like they're giving lesser and lesser discounts, so I quickly go buy it. 
Stupid shit. It tastes way worse than Tutti Frutti.
Now I know why people say TF is nice.
From the pic above you can see that I took it next to my steering right?

That's because I'm SNOGURT-ing and driving.
Can you imagine that? Yes I know you can.
Say I'm cool puh-lease :P
Actually got phone call suddenly you know, have to let the phone get a miss call.
Too bad, if not I might end up in the hospital. *touch wood*

Oh yes, I'm finally updating my blog the way I used to.
:)

No comments: