Friday 11 March 2011

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!

This is gonna be a post of all good news!!!!!

First of all, I finally received my Instax mini 7 which I ordered weeks ago!!!
Thanks to Maybank's MOB financial understanding network.
Seriously, I got a 50% rebate when I buy my darling above :D
So what happen?
Bet you guys must be wondering.
Do some of you remember me asking you all to like my picture like a few months back?

Yeah, I got the most likes and the 50% rebate is my reward :)
Look at the picture below!!!!

The description says "Maggie is the runner up for the Smart Shopper Challenge earning herself 50% discount off her online purchase to get her instax mini. Congratulations and Happy Chinese New Year!"

AWESOME WEIHHHH!!!!!
It's really like a Jackpot you know?
Really. I was quite reluctant to join but thanks to my friend Gary Ooi :)
Thanks for the encouragement larrr :)

And also, thanks to all friends that like my picture.
Without you people, it's impossible for me to get this!!! 


And next, finalllyyy :)
I am ahead of my brother for something :D

Just got my 2nd Dan for Taekwondo!!
Whoot whoot!!!
One of my new year resolutions ACCOMPLISHED!!!!
Couldn't hide my excitement.
:)


As of for him, yes just as above,
he says "Whaddup people?"




Never-had-this-much-of-excitement-for-as-long-as-one-whole-week.
I wanna thank God and my lucky star for everything.


3 comments:

Mic said...

oh yea~ dear~ i like these!!!! like like like dao boom!!!!
wahahahah<3
congraz my dear=)

Karyl said...

congratz!!!seems like great things are happening around u!!!lucky year!!:)

MaggieMTMT said...

Mic, awhhh, told you we have to meet up laaaaa :((( I wanna take a pic with you lehh :(((

Karyl, thankiu my dear :) Hope my luck will go on. :)) Good luck to you too :DDD