Sunday 31 July 2011

I make life colourful.

I can't live without colours.

New addition to my favourite list of possession.
A twitter backpack!!!! :)
Say you love it too!!!
My brother want a Facebook one.
But I haven't seen one.
Wait till I see it, then I'll get it.


Jump jump jump jump jump!!!!
Jump as though you can reach the sky!
Although having such a short height.
Who cares anyway?
:)

I love the ugliest shot taken in photos sometimes.
It reflects the real self of a person.
At least from my point of view.

You can't help but just like this picture.
Reason being?
You see me acting crazy.
And I am cute :P
HEHEHHEEHHEHEHE

If you see photos with beautiful models posing around with SUPER TIGHT dresses?
You can't help but felt guilty of that bowl of rice you've just gulped in together with some best dishes ever.


I live the way I want.
So can you.

:)



No comments: