Sunday 22 August 2010

It's all about bonds.

I remembered  heading straight to Kepong from Subang on a fine Saturday night.
As I just finished performing for my campus' Law Ball. 
The performance's pictures will be compiled and uploaded soon la. Now still collecting them.
So, wait patiently :DDDD


It's Kelly's birthday today, 14th August.. But we celebrated her birthday one day earlier. I'll blog about that soon. :)
Kelly's birthday is very very busy for me. I have 4 programs on that day itself. 
But I ended up going for two only.  So imagine. T.T



I wasn't there at the gathering for long. My mom literally said that I only have 15 minutes to be there and to get home within half an hour.
Life sucks la right?
I know.
But I have been out the whole day, so cannot blame anyone la. 


The farewell of his as well.
So many of you all leaving overseas.
When is my turn laaaa :((((((
He looked more and more professor-like loh don't you people think?
LOL XD
Kah Hoe oh Kah Hoe.




Wasn't there for long. So my pictures are a bit limited.
But thank god I was in time for the group photo.





















Sammy arh,
Sigh la. I dunno what else to tell you already.
:(
Be strong kay?
Stop making yourself drink.



Love the smiles.
<3




It's just the bond that's there la. :)
I love the group pictures.
Reminds me of those days.


Can't wait for the next.


No comments: