Sunday 1 August 2010

My Toy Story.

I hardly edit photos to post on my blog.
Because I know I suck at editing.
But suck will still remain suck if I don't improve.
Therefore, I'll start editing photos for my following posts.
I'm using photoscape lar, not so advanced to use photoshop.
Only if time allows me to do that.

********

For this time round, I'll be talking about my long lost toys.
Just like Toy Story 3, I'm a University student already.
Not that I am still playing with my toys when I was back in high school, LOL.
My toys were accidentally found at a corner of my room while cleaning and packing yesterday, where I found an inch thick of dust on the surface of the box I used to store these toys.
I don't really remember the reason for not giving out the toy back when I was younger.
Maybe I was like Andy, hesitating much about the feeling of the toys.


Left: Colouring Contest Prize
Right: My first ever Barbie Doll.


Left: 7 year old birthday present
Right: I forgot how did I get it already.


Left: I forgot again.
Right: Colouring Contest Prize


Some special shoes of the Barbies.


Accessories I use to dress them up back then.
I used to exchange stuffs with my neighbor and friends for Barbie's accessories you know?
Just like guys exchanging Pokemon cards.
So right now, most of the stuffs are not complete already.



Some prizes won from competition again.
LOL.
I didn't know I won that many prizes.
:)


Err, how did I get this set again?
I think it's another birthday gift?


Closer and more detailed view.


My editing suck la. 
OMG.



When Barbies come to "life".
Friggin long legs la them. 
OMG.



Collections of uncountable shoes.



Dresses not worn by them in pictures.
They have super tiny waistlines lar.
Grrrr.......


My favourite dress.

Some scattered remains.




And it ended up being here, awaiting to be given out.



Next goes to.......


The Baby's Set of Tools and Equipment.
For young mothers.
:D


I remembered I begged my mom damn long to get this as my neighbor owns one too.
Now that I recall those days, I'm such a childish inconsiderate brat la OMG.
This is a pile of SHIT for me right now.
I remembered playing together with my neighbor as mother and baby's day out.
OMG.


They even include REAL diapers.



The baby bottle that refilled instantly every single time after you finish?
Dried off after all these years.
And LOL, look at that patch.
Grows man.


Some melted part of the toy, after kissing with the rubber duck all these years.
It's the chemical reaction huh?
Disgusting gila.

Look what did I do.
I inserted eraser into the baby food container because I feel that feeding the doll without anything that can be seen and touch is damn funny.
Don't ask me why I choose eraser.
Eraser won't rot that fast right?
I remembered cutting them for a long time weih.
And how many erasers have I been cutting already???
I have no idea.



THOSE ARE THE DAYS LAR.
LOL OMGWTFBBQ.
:D


Finally, with some matured toys.
Mastermind was bought by my parents whereas the Compendium of 30 games is another prize won by some drawing competition again. 

I played with them for the last time yesterday, mainly to take the last picture together with the toys.

Now the toys belonged to my maid.
She's planning to send them back to Indonesia for her kids.
:)
I felt happy when she happily received them.

That't the whole point of CHARITY right?

Well, most of my toys are won back, so I didn't use much of my parents' money for it.
So considered my own property la 
:D


1 comment:

said...

OMG...
your toys are more than my small sister!!!!
haha~
but u had a sweeet memory with them ma~~^^