Sunday 19 September 2010

Random surprise.

I must have been too lucky that day :)
It was during Merdeka day, and my family and I went to Sepang Gold Coast beach for a road trip. 
It have been quite a while when we say that we wanna go there. 
I think it's because of some "INFLUENTIAL PHOTOS" my parent's saw from the mighty FB lar :)

So this special day, which is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY to the whole nation, we decided to go for the best ever road trip.
I was tired throughout the journey, as in whenever I get in the car I straight sleep. 
Because why? My monthly intimate partner pay me a visit :P

HAHAHA XD

Well, back to topic. The food we ate was SUPERBLY DELICIOUS, even though the place is kinda torn down or something. Never take any pictures of them as we were too hungry and we gulp in everything within minutes. :P

Too bad. But I still keep the receipt though. I labelled it as NICE FOOD. :D yums*

Scenery at NOON. 
I REALLY MEANT THE SUPER HOT AND SUNNY NOON.
DAMN sunny weih seriously. Cannot tahannnn :(
Luckily sun block protection is sufficient as no one claims that I turn dark the next day.

GILA EXPENSIVE ROOMS. WTH RM 500 plus per night????
Not 5 star hotel also.
Not much water activities, not many places to visit nearby. Just a polluted sea. 
=.=




Bro with his signature pose.
LOL XD


Visited a few famous spots there, one of it was the Longan farm. 
DAMN A LOT OF FLIES I TELL YOU.
=.=
We also went to some places that sell some meat pao but couldn't get to try it. 
It's SUPER CROWDED INSIDE.
Bought some coffee which my mom said it's nice but expensive.
Seriously, that place suddenly became famous.
I think it's because of the TV shows.


Sunset beach photos with my parents.
<3


:)

And to the BEST PART OF THE DAY.
I heard that there's a movie ticket winning session in One FM and I decided to give it a try.
WHO KNOWS GOD LUCK REALLY STRIKES.

AND I FRIGGIN' WON THE MOVIE TICKETS!!!!!!!!
WOHOOOO!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA free Cats and Dogs movie tickets for four!!!

Just got the tickets few days ago via GedEx.
Watching with my family tomorrow :) WEEEEEEE :D




4 comments:

Mic said...

yo! lucky cat!
>< so many time i call in to oneFm
but.... unsuccessful lol!

yo~ i sure love your family :)

MaggieMTMT said...

I SMS ONE LAAA MY DEAR :)
No needa call summore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

LOL you love my family? THANKIU MY DEAR <3

Mic said...

wah~ so lucky~ last time i also sms
didnt get also
haiz... lack of luck~

^^ yala... i thought you just have only a brother><
mana tahu~ hahah

MaggieMTMT said...

LOL :) Try again nxt time la.

They said the 8th winner will get it. But I think that day nobody SMS in gua. That's why I can get it :P
Try those non-peak hours next time :)
Weeeee :DDD

I got two bros one la all the while. Now got the third--- Jasperr :)