Saturday 26 February 2011

Working has never been this much of fun

Everyone was asking me the same question, "Where the hell have you been all these while?"
Well now, I can answer that question.

Throughout the 3 months break, I've been working.
Not the hardcore type, but the freelance type.
Have been jumping here and there, work here a while, work there a while.
Seriously, this is so much more eye opening than being an intern at any corporate firm that asks you to be the coffee girl or office boy.
And yes, with that bloody low pay too.
By working these few months, I earn more than any intern outside and guess what?
I have time for FUN too :)



Wohoo, work at my market research company again.
Surveying Coca-cola consumers.
Which explain my current profile picture.

Few different packaging of Cokes.
Which one do you like?
Seriously, this work is like training my Cantonese and Bahasa Melayu.

**********



And then, I became an extras in an advertisement for the first time in my life. 
Won't be broad casted in Malaysia as it's a China adv. 

Some new friends we met on that day.
They are all some experienced ones and they knew they'll have most of the time staring at the wall and do nothing.
So there they go, brought their laptops and handicrafts.

These are just some shots of the scene.
I wasn't allowed to upload any pictures with PEOPLE inside.
Have been selecting those blurred ones already.



Thanks to Hanli Bubu, for the awesome chance :)
I seriously love you to the max lar Leng Lui :)





********

Next of, working on New Year's Eve at a corporate firm.
Of course, with a high pay.
:)

Being a receptionist for a day.



Have been approving parcels and mails the whole day.


With the help of this chop.


Received Japanese Newspaper yo!
Delivered all the way from Japan.
There's one Japanese in the office.
Imagine the delivering charges. T.T


So Japanese Express mail looks like that.
God, I feel so sua gu weih.

Some familiar companies :)



*************

Not long later, worked as an extras again.
This time, at the beach!!
Don't expect bikini photos of mine.
I didn't wear them.
HAHAHAH :D
But will be considering to get one.
Seen so many ladies fatter than me also wear, why don't I wear it too?? :P


Yeah you seen it correctly.
They are Caucasians.
This time, it's a Russian adv.
So it's normal to see whites.
:)



During our spare time, we sat down and played some cards.

Personally liked this photo like DAMN a lot.
Super into Polaroid pictures now.



Awhhhh, I really love this picture too.
The both of them are really cute.
:)

Some awesome shots we took.

Photographer says,
"SHOW ME SOME FEEELLLLLLLLINNGGGGG!!!!!"
HAHAHHAHAA :D


Group photo of us Asians
:)

The casting scene.
Yeah, there were hot chics, bikini babes and sexy mamas.

*********


I really don't want my Uni life to start so soon. It's next week :(
I wanna have more job opportunities.
I'm in dying need of fund to go overseas.
Crap. I feel super shitty when the time comes.

Okay, more updates coming up I guess? 
These above are part of my working life. There are quite a few more though :P


4 comments:

qqfoo said...

nice working life .. this is what im hoping for =)

by the way , long time no see maggie =)

MaggieMTMT said...

Awhh sure you can get these chances :) Don't worry :)

Yeah my dear, we haven't met for ages :((

When should we meet? :)

bell xun said...

sooo nice~~~~~ I wanna do some casting too ^^.... if need extra hands n legs... can call me... :)

(Btw, just found out abt ur blog, nice blog)

MaggieMTMT said...

Bell, HAHHA :) I'll see whether I can still get the chance or not :DD
LOL. Took you some time to find out huh?? :))) Thanks for the compliment by the way :)