Tuesday 12 April 2011

He's a GEM :)

Have been browsing through my photo album quite recently and I find that there are just some pictures which I really couldn't resist smiling every time I look at it.

And the ones below, are part of the smiling reasons :)

Thanks to the AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER TAN EONG XIEN :D
Your location, your camera, but my dog and ME :D HAHAHAHAHHAAH





JASPER THE GEMSTONE

I never know what he was thinking, but I only know that he will never leave us alone :)


He was by far the best poser I ever knew.
:)

Being playful is a nature of itself, and that actually formed part of my characteristics.


More toys?
YES I WILL.
:)

Dogs are a lifetime companion.
They will never disappoint us.

We've went through tough and happy times together.
Just like a family, you are that important.


I wanna keep you forever you cutie pie
:D




I feel so happy seeing these picturesss LOL OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!
So NAISEEEE :)))

No comments: