Saturday 2 July 2011

Bali Trip (I failed being a blogger sometimes) :P

This is the thing. I went to Bali last year and only right now I have the chance to blog about my trip.
OMG, if anyone is hiring me as their blog maintenance person, I think I will just get sacked instantly after revealing the date of the trip.

By the way, below will be a whole full post of my trip to Indonesia's Bali with my parents and my mom's best friend and their children.
A whole lot of pictures but hopefully it won't be too boring as I've been combining those similar ones already and make if form into a tiny little story there.
A bit random with the people we went together with but yeah there were some kind of stories which I can't really reveal, so yeah.
Ask me only when you REALLY want to know it la.

It's really fortunate for us to have free stays throughout our trip there at the 
PRESIDENTIAL SUITE of the Novotel Hotel, Nusa Dua.
One night costs a few thousands in ringgit thou.
OMG it is really really luxurious that I don't feel like coming home you know.
I really hope we can go back there again in the near future.

The only room located at one the toppest floor. 
I can't believe it was THAT BIG.
Crazy.

Look what we have in the room:

Personal Jacuzzi? 
And I didn't put the picture of the dining hall here.
And some of the other bedrooms.
They even lay out magazines for our reading pleasure.
Call it a heaven please.
I felt like a royalty staying in there.

Swimming pool.
Which looks like a pond?
I seriously wanna live there.


We had McD for the first morning there. Gotta try some local McD and compare the differences.
I think I'll do that whenever I get to any foreign countries.
Understand McD's strategies. :P

Some special signs in a foreign country.
We interpret it as "NO SEX".
HAHAHAHHA XD

Something different in this McD.
They sell desserts.
As in whole cakes like we usually get them from bakeries.

The sitting arrangement was different too. Circular tables?
Hard for us to get in a McD in Malaysia though.


After that, we went to watch some local cultural performances.





And then, we went to a Jewelery shop to see the process of making them.
Angels.
The shop name I mean.

We went to the factory and see all these. 
At that time, there were some of the workers who wants to have their lunch break.
And I saw the security guard body check them by touching almost every single part of their body.
OMG that is sooo disgusting.
But I can understand why did they do that anyhow.

Mommy and I posing around.
HAHAHHA :P


And then we went to the craft making spot.
Very very surprised with our findings
:D 
Weeeee!!

Surprise number 1.
If you get what is it.


Surprise number 2.
Hmmm if you can still guess what is it.


Surprise number 3.
I think this is pretty obvious.

Surprise number 4.
Errr I think I do not have to speak anymore. :P

By the way, I don't get why did this blogger server auto rotate my picture.
I can't rotate it back. GRRRRR :(


Jasper I still love you don't worry.
:)


Next stop, volcano land.

Nice food.
And I was surprised with the weather there.
It was quite cold NEAR the volcano area.

Cheeky little girl.
We had a hard time entertaining her some times throughout the trip, luckily my mommy's best friend's son did a good job in teasing her till she gets angry.
And we finally have some silence.


And then, we went to the coffee plantation.
Luwak coffee, aka Luwak's SHIT coffee.

I didn't take the coffee.
I took the chocolate drink instead :)
Heeeee :D


Then we went to the temple.

It's the holy water that they were talking about.
People go in there to drink the water and get some blessings.

I don't need to wear this hideous stuff.
HAHA :)
I was told not to enter as I'm having PMS.
It's some sacred place, so we can't go in dirty.
:/

I have no idea how my dad spy on us on this shot.
We're basically talking to the aunt about something.
Forgot what is that already.



Then there's also another time that we went to the art gallery that sold SUPER DUPER NICE canvas portraits.
But we weren't allowed to take photos inside. :(
So only the entrance then.
I told myself I will be back there to purchase pictures to be placed in my future home.
The most expensive painting shoots up to RM 10,000 weih.
SIAO.


We also went to some best scenery shots.
I remembered the driver speeding in order for us the sunset. 
But then, not very nice ler.




Some scene at the seaside.









We were discussing to get a fake tatoo for ourselves :D
I initiated it.
LOL and I didn't know I was that influential to make the rest want to get one too.
HAHAHAH :P


Process of getting that tatoo:
 What I would suggest is that, not to do it. I got skin irritation after that.
I don't know is it because of the deodorant that they shared among ALL the people that causes the irritation or what.
But come to think of it, it's goddamn disgusting sometimes.
Issshh, I think we should just do it locally as it's getting more and more common in Malaysia already.

 The tatoos that all of us did.
Nice?
Hahah that shows all of us have taste.




We had dinner at the beach!!!!
 Individual shots of Balinese style people.
Guys do that too.
They say the flower brings luck to them thou.




 Our table.
Frankly speaking, having dinner at the beach was a good atmosphere sometimes.
I love the wind, but dislike the mosquitoes around.
Not very ideal for rainy days but it's a whole new experience.


 Our food for the night. 
Hmmmm, the food was not bad!
The one on far left was the BEST :)

 Our driver, that reveals bits and pieces of information to us ALL the while.
Luckily his brother came to take over him.
His brother is way better in introducing the place to us.


 We wanted Chinese food for one night so badly after eating those Balinese food for a few days.
So we were brought to this place.
And guess what, the food is AWESOME.
OMG so far the chinese restaurants in Bali are serving really good Chinese food.
We were all surprised by that!!! 
:D



 Even the interior was nice.
Such good atmosphere for a chinese cuisine.



And then, got some souvenirs for my friends.
Quite costly thou :/
Feel bad spending too much on this actually.


 Penis key chain.WHHOOTTT!!!!
Some guys rejected accepting this. OMG a bit disappointed thou
=.=

 Closer look?
Heheheheheheheh :D


We also went for a body massage.


 Mommy and I getting ready for our massage.
The massage was terrible.
I kinda like almost suffocated towards the end.
The lady need to apply some oil on my nose to make my breathing smooth.
Maybe she's just too big of size.
=.=


 Won't really recommend this place actually.



 They took the massage plus manicure package.

 Only the big toe's with the pictures.
Chiuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.







 I did some water sports toooo!!!!
 The beach looks nice here right?
But then, the water is SUPER polluted.
I really cannot tahan weih.
All the rubbish are like everywhere and nobody even bothered to clear them off.
And they call it a tourist spot?
Rubbish la.

 TADAAAAA!!!


 We hold our hands onto that handle really tight. It was sooooo damn hard to play I tell you.
I practically build some muscles throughout the 15 minutes sport.
HELL weih.

After the sports, we took a boat to the turtle island.

 Feeding the fishes on the way to the island.
Was surprised to see so many fishes there.

BABY TURTLEEEEE :)


Some adult turtles there.
The older turtle was like about 75 years old if not mistaken. 


 I am actually scared to go in thou.
But luckily they went in together with me :)

Hatched from the egg not long ago one.



So I have came to the end of the post lar.


 Some chick in AirAsia's flight.

I love their nasi lemak.
OMG soooooo yummyyyyyy :)
But dad ordered too little. 
Issshhh.


Overall, it was a nice trip (minus the custom and rushing assignment part).
I really hope to get there again in future, when I have the chance.
This time I was forced to bring my laptop there and online till late night just to complete my assignment.
The wi-fi is only available at the lobby, so I have to go down there every night just to chat with my group mates about the progression.
I don't even have my text book with me.
It's really frustrating knowing that you can't contribute much for the group.
But luckily I have already done what I could before I went off for my trip.

BALI, I WILL BE BACK!!!

No comments: