Monday 19 December 2011

The artsy side of me :)

Well, I guess I might scare some of you as most of you don't think that I can draw because I've always been the crazy hyper self :P

So to make your eyes WIDE OPEN, this post will be some pictures of my creation throughout these few months as I have a lot of friends that are having birthdays. 

I didn't want to spend a lot of money for the presents and at the same time I want to make the gift meaningful to them. So I decided to do something special for them, where they can either use it or maybe appreciate it and won't simply throw it away.

There are just TOOOOOOO MANYYYY BABIES being born on the month of October and November. 
If I spent a lot of money on them, I might be broke like gila. 
And another thing is that, there are just too many things that can be bought with money. 
Sincerity is what I'm looking for.

I sorta get most of the inspirations by observing my friends a lot and also get the idea from the internet. Some of the online shops do have some samples and I actually modified a lot of it from them. 
Hmmm less talkings at the moment. ENJOY! :D

What can you make out from a pair of ordinary school shoes that you wore during high school?

Well, this is some idea for you :D
A fully coloured Spongebob shoe.
Given to one of my awesome friend, Hui Mey for her 21st birthday.
She's a HARDCORE SPONGEBOB lover.
Like the real crazy type I would say.
:D
Less explanation, you know why I did this.

What makes you think of when you see this?
LOL it's a comparison of the original and the copied version of mine on a tank top to my friend. 
It reminds you of me right?
Cuz I find myself looking so much like Elmo here.

This gift is given to my AWESOMEST bestie Josie for her 20th birthday.
Well, she's so jealous of me having that t-shirt actually.
So I decided to draw her the exact same one to let us both have the same design :D
And then we can wear it out together-gether.
The only difference is that, she have her name on.

LOL this is basically some plain luck of a guy who shares the birth date close to my bestie. 
Okay well I wasn't really planning to give him anything but since he was thick faced enough to ask me for it, I decided to give him one. 
It's basically a modified version of Superman, from an "S" to a "V" which represents his name's initial which is Victor
Well not much of a meaning la I would say cuz I suck at giving gifts to guys. 
The Superman logo just came out of my mind suddenly, not that I'm saying he's a superman or something. =.=

Eh not bad right?
I have the standard to sell some clothes already.
:P

What can you do to a drum stick then?

You PAINT it!!!
This is a gift to another of my awesome friend, Lennon.
(yes I have many many awesome friends for your information. :P )
She's a drummer, a very very passionate one and she's basically a tomboy also la.
So I'm giving her something that best represents her.

This is what the design is supposed to mean. 
HAHAHHA :D
She's sexy and she must know it.
With that hot chick there, she must have slurped damn well la.


In conjunction to all October and November birthday people (including my brother), I actually painted my nails into a "HAPPY B'DAY" design.
OMG I looked so much like a Seal here in the picture HAHAH :P

It was initially for Victor but then when I come to think of it, LOL I told him I can't give him his present cuz it's on my nails, I can only give him pictures. (Ya what, I am so friggin clueless to give gifts to guys =.= ) 
He's really sad HAHAHAHA so I changed my mind of making this nail thing to the public.

The nail polish can't really last long though, it last for only a week and it got worn off.
Sad face :(
But anyways, hope all of you all liked it la :D

Well another gift to another awesome friend.
I guess I should change the term now :P
Special friend.
She's Ying, super trendy,friendly and beautiful.
It was basically a combination of gifts from a group of my friends, they buy the accessories and I make the jewelry box to put all of the accessories they bought.
And well, this is how it looks like.

And because some of them bought her shoes, I have to come out with a compartment at the bottom to put the shoes.
Well that explain the opening at the bottom of the box then. :P


******

So this sums up the special money-can't-buy-gifts to my friends.


LOVE them (the gifts I mean)?
Well , if you don't know me but feel like having them, you can PURCHASE it from me.

HEHEHEHEH :D 
Or maybe be a friend of mine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OCTOBER, NOVEMBER PEOPLE!!!




No comments: