Monday 6 September 2010

I heart dancing,

Opportunities hardly strikes, therefore, I couldn't reject the invitation of my friend to join the dance performance a few months back.
I never knew ever since that first performance I joined, I'll be included in the following ones.


And that was good news to me :)


So it will be normal to hear me saying I have performances on weekends or even few days in a week.


Being with all these people was fun. And the most amazing part is, we can meet new people WHEN we perform.


So far I've performed for 3-4 events within a month or two.


The first performance I don't know where to get pictures. Hence, it'll be a brief introduction. It's a drug-free campaign, and we performed during the end. The crowd is a bit dead la actually. Plus it's my first time performing in my campus, so it wasn't a really good show that night thou. :( Anyway, I feel satisfied being a dancer again :)




The following one will be during the Orientation Night party. And this time, photos are a lot as below. The crowd was great. And it's also a nice experience performing on the floor. :)
Damn cool weih. Looks like some step up movie LOL XD And we were requested to battle some more. 
My spontaneous moves SUCK LIKE SHIT weih OMG. LOL :D


My president solo-ing. 
:)


DAMN GILA COOL RIGHT?
WE ROCK LA PEOPLE.


The moment we were asked to battle.
You see my face, it's WHITE right?
I never wanted to battle la OMG.
=.=

Group photo of us.
From left, Reen, me, Elysha, Patrick and Idunnowhatshisname.


Steph being the emcee for the night.
Together with Thiam Loong.
:)



And I suppose people know him right?
The famous beatboxer, also from Chong Hwa.
:)






Our BATTLE moments.

Elysha is HOT LA OMG.
Damn chun weih her moves.
If only I can be like her la 
:(


Our competitor # 1
Victor.



Competitor # 2.
Jeremy.
Freaking guy who initiated this whole battle.
I don't even know any break dance moves.
=.=




Competitor #3.
Derick.



Partner moves.
And it feels so much like STEP UP I tell you.
Seriously.












Okay, below are photos that make me famous, TECHNICALLY.
After this performance.

GOD weih, I had nightmares about it you know?
And I'm serious.
LOL XD

I don't know which part of me is out of my mind.
When it's my turn to dance, I simply go grab a guy and started doing some grind movements on him.
I remembered hearing the whole crowd laugh weih.
Seriously, my dancing SUCKS that day.
Totally no experience then go simply do those moves.
WTF man. LOL XD



Look at his friggin expression, OMG.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD
Luckily this part of the pictures are LIMITED.
And I feel damn embarrassed for the rest of the night.
OMG weih.










So ever since that performance, the 3 guys who battled with us bumped into me at campus on the first day of my new semester.
So they joined the club too.
WHAT A WAY to meet new friends laaaaaa.
Omg, imagine people meeting you by saying
"Oh you're the girl we battled with and you're ALSO THE ONE WHO GRIND right??"

-_____________________-






Anyhow, things became easier towards the end.
We get along quite well thou.
And it's really nice to meet them.
Like as in, THEY REALLY ARE some experts la.
:)






So the next performance, of course, we combined.
Although some parts were a bit of a TOUGH,
I managed to overcome it lar.









You people ROCK man.
And I love you all 
<3<3



Can't wait for more people.
But I don't want MILITARY TRAININGS ANYMORE.


You know what I mean.


:D



2 comments:

chris federick said...

Haha grinding.. Dun b embarassed. Im also noob in dancing but we won a competition b4. So obvious i was the noob of the group especially towards the end when i accidentally stood up when everyone was bending lol:P

MaggieMTMT said...

I watched your video, but I don't find your mistake obvious.

Hmmm, if only I can see it LIVE then :)

LOL XD