Wednesday 8 September 2010

Merdeka Post.

Well, it's time to show some patriotism to the country, which I never did all these years throughout my life.
It was kinda like in a forceful way actually, by the school.


Early in the morning when I reached campus, I see some people distributing those small flags and some lyrics paper.


I went off without anything because I didn't know what to do with it.


It was one random day during moral studies lecture, once our lecturer took our attendance, then we were asked to gather at the amphitheater area of our campus. 
I remembered listening to the announcement for at least 4-5 times, repeating the same damn thing. 
Imagine, how big this event is.


Normally those big events like recruitment drive also don't have all these announcements. =.=


I think maybe it's because there are some BIG VIPs attending this, that's why they make it THIS BIG.

Well, I shall proceed with the happenings then.


The crowd is DAMN HUGE.
If only recruitment drive is with this number of people.
I should have performed better then.
:P



Arrival of VIPs.
Look at what they wear.
Totally into the Merdeka mood.



Well, as for me, it's taking STUPID photos time.



Eliza playing around with me. 
:P











I did this to her.
LOL.



Weeeee :D





When everyone raised their flags.



??????
During day time.







Please, I know you'll get fed up with all of my pictures, but TOO BAD.
You are in my territory.








Ahhh, the moral studies group of us from the same course.
Some were absent that day and it was really a WISE DECISION la.

Anyways, at least it's better than attending that stupid subject.
I used 80% of the time to sleep.

And my lecturer didn't even say anything!!!!!
Imagine.


Well, end of this post then.

Nothing much to say.

:)

Stay tuned for more.

No comments: